While helping students to develop their problem-solving skills, the author motivates students with practical applications from various areas of ECE that demonstrate the relevance of probability theory to engineering practice.
- Chapter overviews: brief introduction outlining chapter coverage and learning objectives
- Chapter summaries: concise, easy-reference sections providing quick overviews of each chapter’s major topics
- Checklist of important terms
- Annotated references: suggestions of timely resources for additional coverage of critical material
- Numerous examples: a wide selection of fully worked-out real-world examples